Thursday, October 11, 2012

Root Beer Freeze

So in the summer I love me some root beer freezes. I have never even thought that I could make it myself. I did some research a while back and thought it looked like too much trouble. You had to boil your root beer for 2 hours and also buy root beer concentrate and these are thing that made it too much work for me. I know its now fall, but the other day I had a craving, a real like, I need this now kind of craving. So I went back online and found what seemed like the most simple thing ever. There was no way it was going to be good. Turns out it was so good I will never buy another root beer freeze again. Unless I have the craving and I'm not home... If you like root beer floats, you need this in your life.


Root Beer Freeze
Recipe Source: OneGoodThingByJillee.com

4 1/4 cups (1 liter) Root Beer
1- 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk

Combine the root beer and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl. Stir until combined. Now, either pour it into your ice cream maker and follow the instructions for your ice cream maker, or if you don't have an ice cream maker pour it into a 9x13 pan and freeze for an hour. Break into pieces and put into a mixer until smooth. Return to the pan and freeze until its firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...