There once was a dessert that I couldn't get enough of. That dessert just happens to be a s'more. I have made several different s'more desserts and this is one more that I will be adding and putting at the top of my list!
Its sweet, creamy, rich, and it has all of the components of a classic s'more. A crispy graham cracker crust. Soft, pillowy marshmallows. Sweet, rich chocolate. All mixed up and baked in a creamy cheesecake. Its the perfect time to make it. So go, do it, its amazing.
Recipe Source: Bakerita
2 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 cup Butter, melted
2 cups Mini Marshmallows
1/2 cup Hot Fudge Sauce, warmed
2- 8oz pkgs Cream Cheese
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
3 Eggs, room temp
1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
2 1/2 cups Mini Marshmallows, divided
1/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/4 Hot Fudge Sauce, warmed
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a 10" springform pan. In a large bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter. Press into your prepared pan.
2. Spread 2 cups of mini marshmallows over your crust and then pour the hot fudge cause over the marshmallows. Set aside.
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer on low speed combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth. Add your eggs in one at a time, mixing until just combined. Add in the vanilla and mix until just combined. Don't overmix.
2. Add in the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Gently fold them in. Pour over your prepared crust. Bake for 45 minutes in a water bath, until the center is almost set. Take out of oven and pour 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows over the top and put back in the oven for 5 minutes or until golden.
3. Cool for 30 minutes on a wire rack. Gently loosen the pan, cover and refrigerated overnight. Garnish with extra graham cracker crumbs and hot fudge.