Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pineapple Meatballs

I am going to start off by saying that I havent had many meatballs in my life but these are the yummiest I have had. There is so much flavor and they are so good.

Pineapple Meatballs
Recipe Source:

2 lbs Ground Beef
2 Large Eggs
1/2 cup Italian Beadcrumbs
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder

1 1/4 cups Brown Sugar
3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
1 3/4 cups Pineapple Juice (reserved from pineapple tidbits, if there isn't enough use water to make up the difference)
1/4 cup White Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
1-14oz can Pineapple Tidbits

1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. For the meatballs, combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well, I used my hands, and shape into 1 inch balls.

2. Brown the meatballs in a non-stick frying pan. Drain on paper towels.

3. For the sauce, combine cornstarch and brown sugar in a sauce pan. Then add the pineapple juice and mix until the mixture is smooth. Add vinegar, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and stir. Simmer uncovered on medium-low until thick. Approx. 5 minutes.

4. In a 9x13 dish place in the meatballs and pour sauce over. Add pineapple tidbits. Gently mix the meatballs until they are coated with the sauce. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until cooked.

Print Friendly and PDF


  1. This looks so good! wow! I found your blog while blog hopping and i LOVE it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!

  2. These sound delicious! My mom makes something similar and it was one of my favorites growing up!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...