Monday, May 16, 2011

Cookies n Creme Chocolate Cookies

I may have a new thing for cookies and cream. Putting the candy bar in a cookie, a chocolate cookie, only makes it better. These are so good.



Cookies n Creme Chocolate Cookies

1 cup Butter
1 1/4 cups Granulated Sugar
2 Eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1 - 6.5oz Cookies and Creme, coarsely chopped

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 

2. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. Turn your mixer to low and slowly add in cocoa until well incorporated. Then add in the flour, baking powder and salt and mix on low until just combined. 

3. Add your chopped Cookies n Creme bar and the mini chocolate chips. Fold them in until fully combined.

4. Drop large spoonfuls of the dough onto a lined baking sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes or until the edges set. Cool for 3 minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Cookies and Cream. It was my favorite ice cream as a kid. These look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cookie is to die for..I know cause I love Oreo in every way its done! Can you give me some now? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these have to one of the best looking cookies I have seen in a long time. YUM YUM. these have made the must-do list. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you judge me if I licked my computer screen? Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wanted to make some cookies and just not sure about the ingredients???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added the flour to the recipe. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...