Friday, May 6, 2011

Chocolate Brownie Trifle

I found some really cute mini trifle bowls and had to fill them, and what better to fill them with than chocolate. Chocolate brownies and chocolate pudding. This recipe fills a large trifle bowl, I adjusted it to fill 4 mini bowls which is about a 1/3 of this recipe.


Chocolate Brownie Trifle
Recipe Source: Cooks.com

1 Brownie Mix
16 oz Cool Whip
2 boxes instant Chocolate Pudding
3 Skor Bars

Bake brownies in a 9x13 pan. Let cool and cut into small cubes. Prepare the pudding according to the package directions.

In trifle bowl, layer 1/3 of the cake cubes, pudding, Cool Whip and 1 candy bar, chopped. Repeat layers ending with Cool Whip and candy bar. Refrigerate.

3 comments:

  1. Yummm! I LOVE trifle and I've made a lot of different types (angel food and berries, gingerbread, orange and cranberry, apple...), but I don't think I've ever actually done chocolate! I've got to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...