Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Teriyaki Chicken

This is not a dessert but, I know, but on Friday I have a really awesome cupcake to share so I thought I would share my new favorite recipe for chicken. I am a huge teriyaki fan, and this is so good. 


Teriyaki Chicken

4 Chicken Breasts, cubed
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
1/4 cup Water
1 1/4 cup Sugar
1 cup Soy Sauce
3/4 cup Ketchup
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Powdered Ginger

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 9x13 baking dish with heavy duty tin foil, it makes the pan easier to clean, you could also just grease the dish. 

2. Combine all the ingredients, except the chicken, in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil then lower to a simmer until the sauce thickens.

3. Pour some of the sauce in the prepared pan and a place in chicken breasts. Pour remaining sauce over the top and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake 15 more minutes. 

I linked this at 
Savory Sundays
Made it on Monday

4 comments:

  1. Oh is that angels singing...because this I am sure tastes like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you linked up to Made it on Monday!

    I am a Chicken Lover...and this looks like a great dish. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this looks wonderfully tasty! Thanks for linking up to Savory Sundays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. made this tonight! so yummy! thanks for posting all your yummy recipes and thanks to brent for telling me about your blog! =] yay you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...