Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cinnamon Honey Butter

So, maybe I am just behind the times but in my family growing up we didn't ever put anything on our rolls besides my mum's freezer jam. Now with a husband whose favorite food, probably in the whole world, is Texas Roadhouse rolls that come with that cinnamony butter, I figured I should probably find a recipe for something similar or we are going to go broke going there all the time. So thats what started my search and I think I found something that tastes even better. We put it on these rolls.


Cinnamon Honey Butter
Recipe Adapted from: AllRecipes.com

1/2 cup Salted Butter
1/2 cup Honey
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and with a mixer beat until light and fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...