Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hawaiian Chicken

Dinner always sneaks up on me I think. How does dinner happen everyday and I am hardly ever prepared. In my efforts to get more prepared,  I have come up with a dinner schedule so i know what we are having for dinner everyday. I make it every 3 weeks. I put it on my magnet board in my kitchen and I never look at it until 5 o'clock when its too late... So it isn't working out as well as I had thought it would. But, this recipe is one of our favorites and its quick to throw together, its just takes a little while to bake, but its so yummy! 


Hawaiian Chicken
Recipe Source: Unknown

4 Chicken Breasts
1 1/2 cups Ketchup
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
3 teaspoons Mustard
1 1/2 cups Crushed Pineapple
1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Mix all ingredients together. Pour some sauce on the bottom of an 8x8 pan. Place chicken breasts on top of the sauce and then pour the remaining sauce on top. 

3. Bake for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...