Friday, March 18, 2011

No-Bake Cookies

This was a dessert I never thought I would ever make but apparently lots of people like them and my husband asked me to make them. So I did just cause I am nice like that and they were a hit. I couldn't eat only one which is saying something! I liked these a lot.


No-Bake Cookies
Recipe Source: Our Family Treat

1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Milk
1/4 cup Cocoa
2 cups Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
3 cups Quick Oats
 
In a medium sauce pan melt butter. Once the butter is melted add the milk and cocoa. Stir until all of the lumps are out and add 2 cups of sugar. Boil for about 1 minute 45 seconds. Remove from heat and add vanilla, peanut butter and oatmeal. Stir until combined and spoon onto foil. Wait until cooled and eat!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm such a huge fan of no bake cookies! How did I forget about these? I've gotta feeling this is going to be the muddy-buddy rediscovery all over again at my house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...