Friday, March 18, 2011

No-Bake Cookies

This was a dessert I never thought I would ever make but apparently lots of people like them and my husband asked me to make them. So I did just cause I am nice like that and they were a hit. I couldn't eat only one which is saying something! I liked these a lot.

No-Bake Cookies
Recipe Source: Our Family Treat

1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Milk
1/4 cup Cocoa
2 cups Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
3 cups Quick Oats
In a medium sauce pan melt butter. Once the butter is melted add the milk and cocoa. Stir until all of the lumps are out and add 2 cups of sugar. Boil for about 1 minute 45 seconds. Remove from heat and add vanilla, peanut butter and oatmeal. Stir until combined and spoon onto foil. Wait until cooled and eat!

Print Friendly and PDF


  1. Oh man, I'm such a huge fan of no bake cookies! How did I forget about these? I've gotta feeling this is going to be the muddy-buddy rediscovery all over again at my house!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...