Friday, December 28, 2012

Breakfast Sandwiches

One weekend a couple of months ago we went to my in-laws cabin. My mother in law made these sandwiches for breakfast and I fell in love. Strange, maybe, but I am not the biggest fan of pancakes and waffles for breakfast and I would much rather have something savory like a breakfast burrito. For some reason I have never thought of making these myself. They are so simple and we have them all the time now. They are so delish!


Breakfast Sandwiches
  *makes enough for 4

6 Eggs
1 roll Breakfast Sausage
4 English Muffins
4 Cheese Slices

1. Make the sausage into patties and fry in a pan until cooked. Remove sausage from pan. In a small bowl whisk the eggs and pour into the frying pan. Let cook until bottom becomes firm and flip over to finish cooking. Cut into 4 pieces.

2. Warm muffins in the microwave. Place the sausage on one side, the eggs on top of the sausage and the cheese on top. Turn your oven on broil and place muffins on a cookie sheet and place in the oven until the cheese is melted. Place the other half of the muffin on top and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...