Monday, October 3, 2016

Pot Roast{Crockpot}

Sunday dinner growing up was always different, but my favorite, the Sunday's I loved most, were ones where we had pot roast and my mum makes a great pot roast! I use a different recipe than she does because I like a little more flavor. So I think mine is even more delicious than hers. Ha. 

It makes the house smell great all day. The meat is tender and juicy, the carrots, onions, and potatoes are cooked just right and full of flavor. Try this for your next family meal. You wont regret it!


Pot Roast{Crockpot}

3lb Pot Roast
2 cups Hot Water
1 packet dry Italian Dressing
1 packet Onion Soup Mix
1lb Carrots, sliced into 3 inch pieces
2 lbs Potatoes, cut into quarters
1 large Onion, quartered and separated

In a medium bowl combine the hot water with the onion soup mix. Place the carrots in your crock pot. Put the pot roast on top of the carrots and sprinkle the Italian dressing over the top. Place the potatoes and onions on top. Pour the onion soup over everything. Set the crockpot to low and cook for 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...