Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Special K Treat

I found this recipe on 'Or so she says...' and it was originally called Death By Special K. There is a reason, they have A LOT of butter. They are very very sweet. But they are really good. I renamed them because I don't want to feel guilty while I eat them. Special K treat is like a rice krispie treat and those make me happy.


Special K Treat
Recipe Source: oneshetwoshe.com

2 cups Butter
1/2 cup Brown Sugar, packed
1 cup Granulated Sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla
1 bag Mini Marshmallows
12 cups Special K Cereal

Melt your butter in a large stockpot. Add the brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla. Stir to combine. Add the marshmallows and continually stir over medium/low heat until melted completely. Remove from heat and add the cereal. Mix well. Drop in handful size clumps onto wax paper to cool. Store leftovers in a Ziploc bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...